What currencies can you use to pay with?
All our prices are displayed and charged in UK pounds (GBP). You can pay with cards which use other currencies and your bank/card company will convert the GBP charge to the appropriate amount in your native currency using current exchange rates.
How soon can I get new releases?
Most US releases are usually unavailable until the official street date. However, here at DVDWorldUSA we ship major releases up to three weeks prior to their official release date.
How do I make an order on-line?
Is there another way for me to order if I can't order on-line?
- Browse the items from the home page or by searching. Clicking on a title or image will take you to a product page where you can find detailed information about that particular item.
SEARCH TIP: If you are having difficulty finding a title, simply enter part of the title or words within the title
- To put an item into your shopping cart, click the "Add to Cart" button. Once added, you'll then be transferred to the shopping cart page where you can review your order. Here you can delete items or change quantities. If you do make a change, don't forget to click "Recalculate" for the changes to take effect.
- To see what's in your shopping cart at any time, click the "Shopping Cart" link at the top left of the page.
- You can continue to add items to your shopping cart, when you are ready to checkout, click the "Checkout" button.
- You will be asked to create a new account (or if you have already done this, you can log-in again). You will use your e-mail address and a password of your choice. Please remember the e-mail address you registered with and your password as you will need them to log-in next time. You will need to enter your address (Billing & Shipping) - if you wish to ship to a different address than the billing address, you can add this in the "Alternate Shipping" section below. Click "Continue" to proceed to the next section.
- You will be asked for payment details next. If you have already ordered before and added a credit card, you can choose the "Info on File" option, otherwise you can add a credit card, or select the "Cash or Cheque" option. Please ensure that you enter the card details very carefully, including all the information you have, including card number, valid from, expiration date, issue numbers (certain cards only) and the security code on the back.
- Once the order has been placed, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the address given. Please keep this e-mail for your records and you may want to print it out.
- If you would like to order online but you are uncomfortable with entering your card details, then place the order using the "Info on File" option an then contact us by telephone with your details.
You can call our sales hotline number on:
What method of payments do you accept?
0871 222 0650 (UK)
001 239 947 3835 (ALL OTHER COUNTRIES)
and one of our sales representatives will be happy to take your call.
We accept payments made with all major credit/debit cards. You can also pay by cash or cheque (UK only) - please call for details.
How secure is your on-line payment facility?
For your total security, credit card details are encrypted using the highest encryption rate available (128bit). All card details are entered through our secure server.
What about my personal information?
It is our policy never to pass your personal information to anyone else. At our discretion we may cancel or put on hold any order we deem to be suspicious. We may ask for names and addresses to be verified before we will process an order.
Is there any shipping charge?
UK Customers have a choice of shipping options, with a differing levels of service and tariffs - see the Shipping Policy for more details.
What is the delivery time?
Delivery time varies according to the level of service chosen - see the Shipping Policy for more details.
When will my order be shipped?
We do not ship on weekends and national holidays.
Shipping time is calculated from the shipping date, not the order date.
What happens if I order one or more items and they're not in stock?
We will do our best to have a full inventory at all times but stocks can run out. If one or more items are put on backorder, we will send you what we have as soon as possible and then the remainder when they're back in stock.
What happens when I make a pre-order?
Pre-orders are shipped as soon as they're available (which can be up to three weeks ahead of the official release date). Unlike normal orders, we do not charge for pre-orders when the order is placed, we wait until the item is ready to ship.
How can I cancel an order?
If you wish to cancel a pre-order, click the "My Account" link at the top-right of the page and log-in to your account. Click "Review Orders" and locate the item you want to cancel. You can click the "Cancel" button in the status column. Please note that orders which have already entered processing cannot be cancelled.
Unfortunately, we cannot cancel an order once it has been dispatched. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours before an order is shipped for a cancellation to be accepted.
What can I expect when buying used Blu-rays?
We guarantee that Used Blu-ray titles are clean and playable (we may re-box them) and contain the main feature disc. We do not guarantee that they contain any bonus or supplemental discs, and they will usually not contain digital copies (as these require a registration code which can only be used once).
Can I return something?
These discs are purchased from various suppliers all over the United States and this in some cases can affect the time between processing and shipping your order. Please be patient if your order does not ship immediately. The good news is that in many cases we are able to supply a brand new disc at the used price.
Yes, within 5 days of receiving it, and if the goods have not been used and are still sealed and in their original condition. Unless the returned item is faulty or we sent you the wrong item, it will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please contact us before making any returns.
Can I return something if I discover that my player or TV is not compatible with the region code of the item I have bought?
We ask that you make sure your player or TV can handle the items before ordering, as we will not refund or exchange any disc due to compatibility issues once the packaging has been removed.
Region 1 DVDs require a region 1 or multi-region DVD player. HD-DVDs are region-free and will play in any player regardless of the region. Blu-ray discs are also region-coded - some are region A only, some are all regions (A/B/C). Some Blu-ray titles have region code A on the packaging, but are actually all regions (A/B/C) and so they are still compatible with any region players - these are labelled "(Multi Region)" in the title - please see the Blu-ray Region Coding Information page for more information.
I have a store credit, how do I use it?
Choose the "Info on File" payment option and the credit will automatically be deducted from your next order. If there is a balance owed after applying the credit, this will be charged to the card on file. If there is a credit balance remaining, this will stay on your account and be deducted from the next order. PLEASE NOTE: Credits are valid for 90 days only.
Can I return something if it is faulty or damaged or if you send me the wrong item?
For Blu-ray/DVD Combo sets, "Multi-Region" refers only to the Blu-ray discs. The DVD disc will be REGION 1 ONLY.
Yes, you have 14 days from receipt of the order to return any item that is defective or damaged (manufacture or shipping) and we will replace it with the same item. If we have sent you an item other than the one you ordered the return is due to a shipping error we will exchange it for the one you ordered. Please contact us before making any returns.
What happens when a package does not arrive in the specified time?
Because the quoted delivery times are only estimated, we must ask that you allow up to 21 days from the date of despatch for the order to arrive. If your order has not been delivered within this time period, please contact us so that we can assist you.